This warranty is for life time (the life of the Kitchen Hood is 10 years, from the date of purchase), against inherent manufacturing defects and subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Kitchen Hood should be installed by the Purchaser within 30 days from the date of Purchase, only by the Authorised
Service Centre or the Regional Service Centre of the Company. The list of Company’s Regional Service Centres/Authorised Service Centres, is listed in the User’s Manual.
2. At the time of installation of the Kitchen Hood by the Company’s Regional Service Centre / Authorized Service Centre, a unique Lifetime Warranty “LTW” number, would be allocated to the Purchaser.
3. The Life time warranty covers only the Motor, Blower, PCB and Switches, of the Kitchen Hood.
4. All other parts of the Kitchen Hood, such as filter, lamp, glass, plastic parts, and body are not covered under the life time warranty, as these parts are subject to wear and tear and needs replacement from time to time, depending on the usage.
5. To avail the benefits of Lifetime Warranty, the customer has to indicate the LTW number (so allotted to the Purchaser by the Company), and to produce the Original Purchase Invoice, to the Company’s Regional Service Centre / Authorized Service Centre.
6. The Life time warranty will be treated as null and void, in case the Purchaser fails to get the Kitchen Hood installed and Life time warranty registered with the Company, within 30 days of purchase.
7. The Purchaser should get the Kitchen Hood serviced, by registering service request with the Company’s Call Centre, once in every 06 months.
8. No visiting (conveyance/travel) charges will be levied for visits made by the Company’s authorized technician/ representative, to the Purchaser registered address, for service/assistance for the first 2 Years, from the date of purchase.
1. Prestige warrants to the purchaser of “Prestige Kitchen Hood”,that the said Kitchen Hood is free from all defects in material and workmanship.
2. This warranty is for a period on Two years (2 years) against manufacturing defects from the date of original purchase, subject to the following terms and conditions.
3. The warranty card is to be completed, signed by the dealer immediately on purchase.
4. The Kitchen Hood is only to be serviced by the Company Regional Service Centre or by its Authorized Service Centre (addresses listed in this manual).
5. The Prestige Kitchen Hood shall be used strictly for domestic purposes in accordance with the user’s manual.
6. The warranty does not cover damages due to negligence, mishandling, breakage of filters and dents on stainless steel body.