Executive – Cybersecurity
Education Qualification: Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering – Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics & Communication with more than 60% scores.
Experience: 2-5 yrs of experience in Cybersecurity
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Plan for disaster recovery and create contingency plans in the event of any security breaches
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Test and evaluate security products
- Design new security systems or upgrade existing ones
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Engage in ‘ethical hacking’, for example, simulating security breaches
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- Monitor and respond to ‘phishing’ emails and ‘pharming’ activity
- Assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues
- Give advice and guidance to staff on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
- 2-5 yrs of experience in Cybersecurity
- Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering – Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics & Communication with more than 60% scores.